NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
NBC signs new three-year deal for Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Inside the Actors Studio' before Oscars
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt's challenge
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'