NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
NBC signs new three-year deal for Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants
- 'HitRECord on TV' trailer: First Look
- Benedict Cumberbatch + R. Kelly: Late-night 'Genius'
- Kanye = Liberace?: Aisha Tyler's late-night bite
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona