NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
NBC signs new three-year deal for Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'It's a Nice Day for a Rock Wedding'
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix
- 'Under the Dome' hasn't see the last of Britt Robertson as Angie
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- Brangelina: From 'Mr and Mrs. Smith' to Mr. and Mrs. Pitt
- 'Reign' season 2's first portrait features Mary, Francis, and Mary's legs
Top 5 Most Read
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: What is in that cage?!?
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan