NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
NBC signs new three-year deal for Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- Jack O'Connell's other role on 'Unbroken' set: Naked pizza delivery man
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8