Martin Lawrence will star in a third Big Momma movie, with Percy Jackson and the Olympians‘ Brandon T. Jackson as his costar, Variety reports. John Whitesell, who directed the second installment in the franchise, will be back for the third as well. The story will follow FBI agent Malcolm Turner as he goes undercover at an all-girls performing arts school with his 17-year-old nephew after the latter witnesses a murder.
Mar 2 2010 08:24 AM ET
Martin Lawrence to do third 'Big Momma' movie
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!