Former American Idol contestant Katharine McPhee has landed a role in NBC’s new sitcom pilot The Pink House, according to The Hollywood Reporter. McPhee will play the neighbor of two guys who move to LA and are determined to nab their dream jobs.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One