Two cable series will live to see a second season. Joan Rivers heads back to TV Land for six more episodes of How’d You Get So Rich? starting May 5, according to Variety. Rich‘s audience increased from 650,000 to 800,000 (good numbers for TV Land) within three weeks. Spike TV’s college football series Blue Mountain State also gets a sophomore year. The network’s first attempt at a scripted comedy has averaged about 1 million viewers for its first six episodes; 13 more have been ordered.
Feb 26 2010 06:00 AM ET
TV Land, Spike renew freshman series
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June