Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Natalie Portman to produce and star in stoner comedy
- 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' promo art: First Look
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Season 6 supertease
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Amazing Race,' 'Homeland,' more
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Family Guy' opening: Brian's out, Vinny's in
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'