Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Feb 25 2010 05:52 AM ET
Natalie Portman to produce and star in stoner comedy
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights