Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Natalie Portman to produce and star in stoner comedy
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Bates Motel' pays homage to 'Psycho' in first look at season 3
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' downloadable content enlists John Malkovich in zombie fight
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist