Howard Stern’s rep has confirmed a report that the radio jock is organizing The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant, which will award $100,000 to one of Woods’ mistresses on March 10. The Times U.K. reports that four of the 13 women identified in the press as having had an affair with Woods have agreed to participate, and Stern has reportedly said that he would go through with the event as long as more than three women were on board. The contestants will compete in “Swimsuit,” “Talent,” and “Personality” categories, vying for a $100,000 grand prize, which will be supplied by AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for people in relationships who want to have affairs.
Howard Stern organizing beauty pageant featuring Tiger Woods' mistresses
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'