ESPN host Tony Kornheiser suspended after attacking Hannah Storm's attire
Tony Kornheiser, host of ESPN’s weekday show Pardon The Interruption, has been suspended from the network for two weeks starting Monday, after bad-mouthing Hannah Storm’s choice of clothing, according to USA Today. On Friday, Kornheiser called what the ESPN anchor wore a “horrifying outfit” with “red go-go boots” and a skirt that was “way too short for somebody her age.” He added: “She’s what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point.” Kornheiser made the comments Friday on ESPN’s Washington, D.C., affiliate. ESPN executive vice president John Skipper said in a statement that the comments were “entirely inappropriate. Hurtful and personal comments such as these are not acceptable and have significant consequences.” Since the incident, Kornheiser has both apologize on-air as well as to Storm personally and said that he wouldn’t be talking about the mishap in interviews.
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'The Knick' recap: 'Start Calling Me Dad'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more