Nicollette Sheridan and Neal McDonough, who memorably played an on-screen couple on Desperate Housewives, have each found a new TV role, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Sheridan will play a stage mother in an untitled comedy pilot for CBS, directed by Larry Charles (Borat), while McDonough will take the role of a criminal married to Virginia Madsen in ABC’s Scoundrels.
Feb 22 2010 05:55 AM ET
'Desperate Housewives': Sheridan, McDonough land TV roles
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...