Owen Wilson will star in Woody Allen’s next movie, which is set to shoot this summer, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Allen usually keeps his projects rather veiled while they’re in the works, so a title or storyline has yet to be released for this project. It was reported last fall that France’s First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy would star in an upcoming Allen pic, too, although his camp ultimately would not confirm, so it’s unclear if Wilson and Bruni-Sarkozy will be starring in the same film.
Owen Wilson takes role in Woody Allen's next flick
- 'American Idol' recap: Roll down a familiar road
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Clone Wars': Final 13 answer big 'Star Wars' Q's
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away'
- Aaron Carter + Hilary Duff for Throwback Thursday
- 'Scandal' recap: 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'