Owen Wilson will star in Woody Allen’s next movie, which is set to shoot this summer, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Allen usually keeps his projects rather veiled while they’re in the works, so a title or storyline has yet to be released for this project. It was reported last fall that France’s First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy would star in an upcoming Allen pic, too, although his camp ultimately would not confirm, so it’s unclear if Wilson and Bruni-Sarkozy will be starring in the same film.
Owen Wilson takes role in Woody Allen's next flick
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Flash' forward: Reverse Flash is coming, but 'anyone who thinks they know what's going on is wrong'
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits