According to The Hollywood Reporter, The History Channel is eyeing a stateside remake of the hit UK show Top Gear. The project — comprised of races, demolitions, and other car-related segments — was previously in development at NBC, but was dropped after Knight Rider bombed for the network in 2008.
The History Channel gets into 'Top Gear'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance