Betty White says she’d be thrilled to host Saturday Night Live, though she’s mystified by the online campaign to get her the coveted gig, People.com reports. “I don’t even know where that came from,” says the 88-year-old star, who’s recently been in the spotlight thanks to a memorable Super Bowl ad and a scene-stealing turn in The Proposal. “That just came out of left field. It’s ridiculous. I don’t think [SNL creator] Lorne Michaels even knows about it, so we won’t worry about it.”
Betty White responds to 'SNL' campaign
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'Teen Wolf' recap: 'Orphaned'
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 567
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 311
- The house (un)divided 321
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 273