Kirstie Alley’s new reality series, Kirstie Alley’s Big Life, is set to hit the A&E cable network with back-to-back premiere episode on March 21 at 10 p.m. EST, according to a press release from the network this morning. The show is set to “chronicle the extraordinary life of Golden Globe and two-time Emmy winner Kirstie Alley from her journey with her weight loss program to her life as a single mother trying to raise two normal teenagers in the Hollywood spotlight.” In a statement, Alley, the star Fat Actress, Cheers, and Veronica’s Closet, said: “This show has been cathartic for me…show me who I really am…again. And it’s really freaking funny.”
'Kirstie Alley's Big Life' to premiere March 21 on A&E
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: 10 favorite speeches
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals
- 'Obvious Child': Nominated for...nothing?
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' sneak peek: 'See you in court, kids'
- 'Outlander' returns in April--but you can see comeback episode's first scene here now