The AP is reporting that actor Charlie Sheen’s stolen Mercedes was found overturned hundreds of feet down a cliff near his Sherman Oaks, Calif. home earlier today. Police said there is no evidence anyone was in the car when it went into the ravine. Police received an emergency call around 4 a.m. from an alert system. Sheen called police around the same time to tell them his car had been stolen. Police do not believe that Sheen was in the vehicle at the time of the crash and are treating the case as an auto theft investigation.
Feb 5 2010 12:29 PM ET
Charlie Sheen's apparently stolen car found down a cliff near his home
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?