Universal is putting together a fifth chapter of its hit Fast and Furious franchise, according to Variety. Stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, and director Justin Lin have all signed on to reprise their parts in a new sequel, slated for a 2011 release. Last year’s Fast & Furious became the series’ highest-grossing title to date, making $343 million worldwide.
Feb 4 2010 05:50 AM ET
'Fast and Furious' fifth installment on the way
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 354
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 507