Christian Bale, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko are set to star in Terrence Malick’s next film, according to ScreenDaily. Plot details aren’t announced but the project will start shooting this fall on the romance. Meanwhile, Malick’s father/son drama The Tree of Life, starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, will be released later in 2010.
Feb 3 2010 05:10 PM ET
Christian Bale, Rachel McAdams on board for next Terrence Malick film
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- Stephen Colbert: Moving tribute to late mom
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?