A source at Hulu confirmed to EW that the site has “no current plans” to create a non-Flash version of the site to work on Apple’s upcoming iPad. The recently announced tablet computer, like iPhones and iPod Touches, does not support Flash, the Adobe platform needed to use the popular streaming video site. “We’d have to consider the investments necessary and the return on a possible expanding user base. To date, there have been no definitive decisions on this yet,” the source said.
Jan 29 2010 04:47 PM ET
Hulu has 'no plans' for an iPad-friendly version
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)