According to Variety, Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore are attached to star in a remake of the hit French comedy LOL (Laughing Out Loud), about the relationship between a teenager and her divorcée mother. Lisa Azuelos, the original film’s writer-director, is set to adapt her own script and direct.
Jan 28 2010 05:58 AM ET
Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore ready to 'L.O.L.'
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale dives in 18-49 demo
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Critics Choice noms for 'Big Bang,' 'Horror'
- Tony Awards on CBS through 2018
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'