Isla Fisher, Andy Serkis, and Tom Wilkinson have all signed on to star alongside Simon Pegg in the John Landis-directed Burke and Hare, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The horror comedy marks Landis’ return to feature directing after an absence of more than 10 years. The film is based off of a notorious duo of serial killers from the U.K., William Burke and William Hare, who sold the corpses of their victims to a medial college for dissection. Serkis will play Hare opposite Pegg’s Burke; Fisher will portray Pegg’s girlfriend; and Wilkinson will play an anatomy lecturer on the hunt for freshly dead bodies.
Jan 22 2010 05:58 AM ET
Isla Fisher, Andy Serkis, and Tom Wilkinson join 'Burke and Hare'
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review