Cablevision and Scripps Networks Interactive announced Thursday that the two companies have reached an agreement that will allow the return of Food Network and HGTV programming to Cablevision customers in the New York Tri-State region starting the same day. The two networks went black on Jan. 1 for about 3 million Cablevision subscribers due to a contract renegotiation dispute. Terms of the new agreement were not disclosed.
Jan 21 2010 05:54 PM ET
Food Network and HGTV return to Cablevision
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Google Doodle: Teen's 'Best Day Ever'
- 'Nashville' finale: Count the cliffhangers!
- 'Modern Family': It's a Sunshine State day
- Lea Michele's first book in spring 2014