D.J. Caruso will direct I Am Number Four, an adaptation of the young-adult science fiction novel by James Frey and Joby Hughes, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The story centers around a group of aliens who, after their planet is destroyed by their rivals, hide on earth and hunt for the film’s title character who disguises himself as a high school student. HarperCollins Children’s Books is publishing the book, which will become part of a six-novel series starting this fall. Smallville creators Al Gough and Miles Millar penned the screenplay and Michael Bay has signed on to produce.
D.J. Caruso to direct film of James Frey's 'I Am Number Four'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'