Lady Gaga canceled a performance at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., last night. An hour before the show was scheduled to begin, the singer began to feel dizzy and had difficulties breathing. According to the star’s Twitter account, paramedics diagnosed an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration. She announced plans for a make-up concert at Purdue on Jan. 26.
Lady Gaga suffers health scare, cancels show
- Caleb talks 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Key and Peele' see alien invaders' true colors in season 4 sneak peek
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Grey's' is the new 'Orange': Ellen Pompeo and Co. share fun photo
- Danai Gurira talks 'Walking Dead': 'The Michonne wig transforms me'
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani rise to Jimmy Fallon's lip sync challenge