Lady Gaga canceled a performance at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., last night. An hour before the show was scheduled to begin, the singer began to feel dizzy and had difficulties breathing. According to the star’s Twitter account, paramedics diagnosed an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration. She announced plans for a make-up concert at Purdue on Jan. 26.
Lady Gaga suffers health scare, cancels show
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox