Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Sandra Bullock, other stars donate to help Haiti
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Neneh Cherry's back, not aiming for 'trendy'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 627
- 'Lost cause' 399
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie