Bill Murray will play a gangster in Mitch Glazer’s film, Passion Play, according to Production Weekly Magazine. Murray, who replaces a much-younger Toby Kebbell in the role, joins a cast that includes Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox. Empire Magazine reports that Rourke plays a trumpet player who saves an angel, played by Fox, from a violent gangster.
Jan 15 2010 10:42 AM ET
Bill Murray joins 'Passion Play'
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale