Steven Spielberg will executive produce a six-part documentary series for the Science Channel about the rebuilding of New York City’s World Trade Center, the network announced today. The series, called Rebuilding Ground Zero, will air in 2011 and will document the building of the 1,776-foot tall One World Trade Center skyscraper. When completed in 2013, One World Trade Center will be the tallest building in the United States.
Jan 14 2010 06:21 PM ET
Spielberg to produce TV documentary about the rebuilding of the World Trade Center
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- Seth Meyers on 'SNL' transition: 'Today'
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Warehouse 13' canceled by Syfy
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings