A New York court rejected former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather’s appeal of a decision that dismissed the $70 million lawsuit he had filed against CBS Corp., according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, Rather claimed that CBS breached his contract by not providing him enough air time after he left the news program in March 2005. Rather called the appeal dismissal “a grave miscarriage of justice.”
Court rejects Dan Rather lawsuit appeal
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- '300: Rise of an Empire' is No. 1 Friday: $17.7M
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- James Franco at N.Y. panel: 'I'm really happy'
- Matthew McConaughey: His 15 best
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO