Artie Lange has been released from Jersey Center Medical Center, where he underwent surgery last Saturday after his mother found him in his Hoboken, NJ apartment with nine stab wounds to his abdominal area from a 13-inch Wolfgang Puck kitchen knife, police confirm. “At this point, we’ve deemed it to be self-inflicted and attempted suicide,” Hoboken Det. Lt. Mark Competello tells EW. “There’s no criminal investigation.”
Artie Lange released from hospital after suicide attempt
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies