Artie Lange has been released from Jersey Center Medical Center, where he underwent surgery last Saturday after his mother found him in his Hoboken, NJ apartment with nine stab wounds to his abdominal area from a 13-inch Wolfgang Puck kitchen knife, police confirm. “At this point, we’ve deemed it to be self-inflicted and attempted suicide,” Hoboken Det. Lt. Mark Competello tells EW. “There’s no criminal investigation.”
Artie Lange released from hospital after suicide attempt
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks