Dr. Michael Kamrava, Nadya Suleman’s fertility specialist for 11 years, could lose his medical license after the Medical Board of California accused him of “gross negligence in transferring excessive embryos” to the Octomom, who gave birth to eight children last January despite being a single-mother on public assistance with six other young children. The 13-page complaint was filed in December (The Insider has the docs), and the Medical Board requested a hearing to argue the case.
Jan 6 2010 06:24 AM ET
Octomom's doctor under investigation
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)