Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child will assume the role of Roxie Hart in Broadway’s production of Chicago. People Magazine reports that the 29-year-old, who played Hart last year in London’s version of the musical, will take over for Ashlee Simpson-Wentz on Feb. 8.
Jan 6 2010 06:20 AM ET
Singer Michelle Williams to play Roxie Hart
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...