Jersey Shore housemate Ronnie Magro, 24, was arrested Sept. 4 for aggravated assault when he punched a man with a closed fist outside the cast’s beach house, according to People.com. Because the altercation occurred while cameras were rolling, the scuffle will be included in an upcoming episode. Magro told People that he spent a few nights in jail, had a mug shot taken, and paid $600 bail. Magro also said although he received a letter in the mail stating that the charges had been dropped, Mike Mohl, chief of detectives at Ocean County’s prosecutor’s office, said the case is under further review. “I definitely felt out-of-place [in jail],” Magro told People. “It’s definitely a place I never want to go back to again. Definitely a lesson learned.”
Jan 6 2010 01:14 PM ET
'Jersey Shore' star arrested during filming in September
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!