Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Seth Rogen, James McAvoy, and Anna Kendrick to headline cancer comedy
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise