Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Seth Rogen, James McAvoy, and Anna Kendrick to headline cancer comedy
- 'Bachelor' finale: Talk about Juan Pablo's choice!
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Dallas' recap: 'Playing Chicken'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- '24: Live Another Day': Jack Bauer warns of a 'world war' -- VIDEO
- Justin Bieber winks, refuses to talk Selena Gomez in deposition -- VIDEO