Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Seth Rogen, James McAvoy, and Anna Kendrick to headline cancer comedy
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- Hallmark's holiday TV movies: Inside the concepts, casting, and scheduling
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'