Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Seth Rogen, James McAvoy, and Anna Kendrick to headline cancer comedy
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' secret lover in new clip
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters