Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Seth Rogen, James McAvoy, and Anna Kendrick to headline cancer comedy
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox