EW has confirmed that Kim Raver (24, Lipstick Jungle) has been promoted to series regular on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the story.) The actress joined the cast of the medical drama last fall in a recurring role as cardio surgeon Teddy Altman. She will reportedly appear in all but one of the episodes for the rest of the season.
Kim Raver becomes series regular on 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 302
- The house (un)divided 321
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 270