Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson has died at the age of 30, People reports. She was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila. Johnson was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday. “It appears to be a natural death,” police Officer Sara Faden told People. “There’s no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner’s office will proceed next.” Tequila tweeted about the news: “Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w/ family.” Johnson was the daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood Johnson.
Jan 4 2010 11:28 PM ET
Heiress Casey Johnson dies at age 30
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- TV upfronts: Best/worst decisions
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 411
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 550
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 374