Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who was hospitalized on Wednesday with chest pains and held for tests and observation, was released from Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu on Friday. In a news conference, Limbaugh, who had been vacationing in Hawaii, said that doctors had found nothing wrong with his heart and that the cause of his symptoms was unknown. “The pain was real, and they don’t know what caused it,” he told reporters. Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh’s show, said in a statement that he will return to his hosting duties “sometime next week, after some rest, but will make appearances with fill-in hosts in the early part of the week.”
Rush Limbaugh released from hospital
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- Adam Scott to visit Rashida Jones' TBS comedy 'Angie Tribeca'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Emma Watson set as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals