Telecommunications giant AT&T announced it is dropping its sponsorship deal with Tiger Woods, joining Accenture and Gillette in cutting ties with the golfer in the wake of allegations of marital infidelity. In a terse statement that did not explain the reasons for the move, AT&T said, “We are ending our sponsorship agreement with Tiger Woods and wish him well in the future.” AT&T’s logo appeared on Woods’ golf bag, and the company served as the sponsor of the AT&T National PGA Tour event that Woods has hosted since 2007.
AT&T drops Tiger Woods sponsorship deal
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes