Telecommunications giant AT&T announced it is dropping its sponsorship deal with Tiger Woods, joining Accenture and Gillette in cutting ties with the golfer in the wake of allegations of marital infidelity. In a terse statement that did not explain the reasons for the move, AT&T said, “We are ending our sponsorship agreement with Tiger Woods and wish him well in the future.” AT&T’s logo appeared on Woods’ golf bag, and the company served as the sponsor of the AT&T National PGA Tour event that Woods has hosted since 2007.
AT&T drops Tiger Woods sponsorship deal
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's