Telecommunications giant AT&T announced it is dropping its sponsorship deal with Tiger Woods, joining Accenture and Gillette in cutting ties with the golfer in the wake of allegations of marital infidelity. In a terse statement that did not explain the reasons for the move, AT&T said, “We are ending our sponsorship agreement with Tiger Woods and wish him well in the future.” AT&T’s logo appeared on Woods’ golf bag, and the company served as the sponsor of the AT&T National PGA Tour event that Woods has hosted since 2007.
AT&T drops Tiger Woods sponsorship deal
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?