Telecommunications giant AT&T announced it is dropping its sponsorship deal with Tiger Woods, joining Accenture and Gillette in cutting ties with the golfer in the wake of allegations of marital infidelity. In a terse statement that did not explain the reasons for the move, AT&T said, “We are ending our sponsorship agreement with Tiger Woods and wish him well in the future.” AT&T’s logo appeared on Woods’ golf bag, and the company served as the sponsor of the AT&T National PGA Tour event that Woods has hosted since 2007.
AT&T drops Tiger Woods sponsorship deal
- 'Bachelor' finale: Talk about Juan Pablo's choice!
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Dallas' recap: 'Playing Chicken'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- '24: Live Another Day': Jack Bauer warns of a 'world war' -- VIDEO
- Justin Bieber winks, refuses to talk Selena Gomez in deposition -- VIDEO