According to the Associated Press, singer Marilyn Manson has settled a lawsuit brought against him by a former bandmate. Keyboardist Stephen Bier (stage name: Madonna Wayne Gacy) was reportedly seeking $20 million, claiming the singer had kept money owed to Bier and used it to furnish his “lavish lifestyle.” Bier will receive $380,000.
Dec 28 2009 06:03 PM ET
Marilyn Manson settles lawsuit with former bandmate
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review