According to The Hollywood Reporter, Emmy Rossum (The Phantom of the Opera), Allison Janney (The West Wing), and Justin Chatwin (Dragonball Evolution) have been added to the cast of Showtime’s upcoming show Shameless. Based on the hit British series from writer Paul Abbott (State of Play), the show will center on a working-class family that includes an alcoholic father (William H. Macy) and his savvy daughter (Rossum). Janney and Chatwin will play love interests for Macy and Rossum, respectively.
Emmy Rossum, Allison Janney set for 'Shameless' on Showtime
- 'Glee' peek: Shirtless Santa and the Chipmunks
- 'Bachelor': First Look at Juan Pablo's lucky ladies
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
- 'Elementary' First Look: Moriarty returns
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans