According to The Hollywood Reporter, Emmy Rossum (The Phantom of the Opera), Allison Janney (The West Wing), and Justin Chatwin (Dragonball Evolution) have been added to the cast of Showtime’s upcoming show Shameless. Based on the hit British series from writer Paul Abbott (State of Play), the show will center on a working-class family that includes an alcoholic father (William H. Macy) and his savvy daughter (Rossum). Janney and Chatwin will play love interests for Macy and Rossum, respectively.
Emmy Rossum, Allison Janney set for 'Shameless' on Showtime
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'