According to The Hollywood Reporter, Emmy Rossum (The Phantom of the Opera), Allison Janney (The West Wing), and Justin Chatwin (Dragonball Evolution) have been added to the cast of Showtime’s upcoming show Shameless. Based on the hit British series from writer Paul Abbott (State of Play), the show will center on a working-class family that includes an alcoholic father (William H. Macy) and his savvy daughter (Rossum). Janney and Chatwin will play love interests for Macy and Rossum, respectively.
Emmy Rossum, Allison Janney set for 'Shameless' on Showtime
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'