According to The Hollywood Reporter, Emmy Rossum (The Phantom of the Opera), Allison Janney (The West Wing), and Justin Chatwin (Dragonball Evolution) have been added to the cast of Showtime’s upcoming show Shameless. Based on the hit British series from writer Paul Abbott (State of Play), the show will center on a working-class family that includes an alcoholic father (William H. Macy) and his savvy daughter (Rossum). Janney and Chatwin will play love interests for Macy and Rossum, respectively.
Emmy Rossum, Allison Janney set for 'Shameless' on Showtime
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses