Kate Gosselin spent three hours filming at Finch’s Restaurant in Raleigh, N.C. According to that city’s CBS affiliate, WRAL, the reality-TV star was serving up pancakes and grits to customers while TLC camera crews recorded her every move. A TLC spokesperson confirmed that Gosselin and the cable channel are currently developing a new show and the diner shoot was part of that process. Though it was not clear if TLC intended to return to Finch’s in the future, a diner employee stated that no filming was scheduled for today.
Kate Gosselin in Raleigh for new TLC show
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying