Kate Gosselin spent three hours filming at Finch’s Restaurant in Raleigh, N.C. According to that city’s CBS affiliate, WRAL, the reality-TV star was serving up pancakes and grits to customers while TLC camera crews recorded her every move. A TLC spokesperson confirmed that Gosselin and the cable channel are currently developing a new show and the diner shoot was part of that process. Though it was not clear if TLC intended to return to Finch’s in the future, a diner employee stated that no filming was scheduled for today.
Kate Gosselin in Raleigh for new TLC show
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes