Bryant Gumbel revealed that he has lung cancer while guest co-hosting this morning’s Live! With Regis & Kelly. The 61-year-old former Today show anchor said he’s being treated for the disease after surgery last month to remove a tumor from his chest. “We had told a few people, we told my family, obviously,” he said. “I even kept it from my staff at Real Sports. So I’m okay for the time being.”
Bryant Gumbel reveals lung cancer
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- Adam Scott to visit Rashida Jones' TBS comedy 'Angie Tribeca'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Emma Watson set as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals