Two days after entering a hospital in New York City, Alexa Ray Joel is at home and, “feeling much better,” says her rep Claire Mercuri. According to the spokesperson, “She is with her family and looking forward to getting back on track.” Joel, who took too many homeopathic pills Friday night and called 911 after becoming concerned with her shortness of breath, also released a statement: “I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of love and support.”
Alexa Ray Joel 'feeling much better' at home
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?