Two days after entering a hospital in New York City, Alexa Ray Joel is at home and, “feeling much better,” says her rep Claire Mercuri. According to the spokesperson, “She is with her family and looking forward to getting back on track.” Joel, who took too many homeopathic pills Friday night and called 911 after becoming concerned with her shortness of breath, also released a statement: “I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of love and support.”
Dec 7 2009 06:13 PM ET
Alexa Ray Joel 'feeling much better' at home
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)