Adam Lambert will perform his song “Whataya Want From Me” on the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, the show announced via press release. The American Idol alum’s performance will be featured in the second of two finale shows, airing Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 8 P.M. EST/PST on Fox.
Adam Lambert to perform on 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'True Blood' postmortem: Inside the twists of 'Karma'
- 'Shark Week': Our chum, Rob Lowe, rides the wave
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for