Adam Lambert will perform his song “Whataya Want From Me” on the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, the show announced via press release. The American Idol alum’s performance will be featured in the second of two finale shows, airing Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 8 P.M. EST/PST on Fox.
Adam Lambert to perform on 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more