According to the Associated Press, Gary Milby, an oilman who appeared with his daughter on a 2007 episode of MTV’s My Super Sweet 16, was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury on charges of money laundering and securities fraud. Among other things, the indictment says Milby used investor money on “lavish personal spending.” Milby’s lawyer declined to comment to the AP.
Dec 3 2009 07:20 PM ET
'My Super Sweet 16' dad indicted on federal fraud charges
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.