The Sundance Film Festival has announced the film line-up for the movies screening ‘out of competition’ at the festival in the Premieres, Spotlight, New Frontiers and Park City at Midnight sections. Highlights include John Wells’ film debut The Company Men, starring Ben Affleck and Kevin Costner; Katie Holmes and John C. Reilly in The Extra Man and Tom McCarthy’s (The Visitor) upcoming film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman in Jack Goes Boating. The Affleck brothers will be given a chance to reunite at the festival since The Killer Insider Me starring Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba will also debut. Sundance staples Catherine Keener and Kristen Stewart will both be returning to the festival with two films. Stewart will debut her Joan Jett portrayal in The Runaways and the competition film Welcome to the Rileys. Keener is featured in Nicole Holofcener’s latest film Please Give with Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt and Rebecca Hall and can also be seen in The Duplass Brothers (Puffy Chair) latest untitled movie opposite John C. Reilly, Marisa Tomei, and Jonah Hill. You can find the complete Sundance line-up here.
Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett movie among Sundance Premieres
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'