The Sundance Film Festival has announced the film line-up for the movies screening ‘out of competition’ at the festival in the Premieres, Spotlight, New Frontiers and Park City at Midnight sections. Highlights include John Wells’ film debut The Company Men, starring Ben Affleck and Kevin Costner; Katie Holmes and John C. Reilly in The Extra Man and Tom McCarthy’s (The Visitor) upcoming film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman in Jack Goes Boating. The Affleck brothers will be given a chance to reunite at the festival since The Killer Insider Me starring Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba will also debut. Sundance staples Catherine Keener and Kristen Stewart will both be returning to the festival with two films. Stewart will debut her Joan Jett portrayal in The Runaways and the competition film Welcome to the Rileys. Keener is featured in Nicole Holofcener’s latest film Please Give with Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt and Rebecca Hall and can also be seen in The Duplass Brothers (Puffy Chair) latest untitled movie opposite John C. Reilly, Marisa Tomei, and Jonah Hill. You can find the complete Sundance line-up here.
Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett movie among Sundance Premieres
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Bates Motel' pays homage to 'Psycho' in first look at season 3
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' downloadable content enlists John Malkovich in zombie fight
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist