The Sundance Film Festival has announced the film line-up for the movies screening ‘out of competition’ at the festival in the Premieres, Spotlight, New Frontiers and Park City at Midnight sections. Highlights include John Wells’ film debut The Company Men, starring Ben Affleck and Kevin Costner; Katie Holmes and John C. Reilly in The Extra Man and Tom McCarthy’s (The Visitor) upcoming film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman in Jack Goes Boating. The Affleck brothers will be given a chance to reunite at the festival since The Killer Insider Me starring Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba will also debut. Sundance staples Catherine Keener and Kristen Stewart will both be returning to the festival with two films. Stewart will debut her Joan Jett portrayal in The Runaways and the competition film Welcome to the Rileys. Keener is featured in Nicole Holofcener’s latest film Please Give with Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt and Rebecca Hall and can also be seen in The Duplass Brothers (Puffy Chair) latest untitled movie opposite John C. Reilly, Marisa Tomei, and Jonah Hill. You can find the complete Sundance line-up here.
Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett movie among Sundance Premieres
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' quick take: Mr. Trump fires another two
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Gotham' recap: 'Welcome Back, Jim Gordon'
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races