Studios are making plans for sequels to Zombieland and Jackass to be filmed in 3D. Variety reports that Sony intends to make use of 3D technology in its follow-up to this summer’s zombie hit, which starred Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg. Paramount already has a start date for a 3D Jackass 3, Johnny Knoxville’s next knucklehead daredevil opus: Jan. 25.
Dec 2 2009 06:27 AM ET
Studios prepping 3D 'Zombieland,' 'Jackass' sequels
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- 'Orphan Black': Watch start of next episode