Fifteen-year-old soul-singing phenomenon Justin Bieber has been added to the list of performers who will ring in the holidays with President Obama and the First Lady at Christmas in Washington, a televised musical special that benefits the National Children’s Medical Center. Bieber, a self-taught musician, joins heavy-hitters like Mary J. Blige, Neil Diamond, Sugarland, Rob Thomas and Usher, who helped sign the teen to his joint venture label RBMH – Island, for the special, which airs exclusively on TNT Dec. 20 at 8 p.m.
Justin Bieber joins Mary J. Blige and others for 'Christmas in Washington'
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Downton Abbey' casts win SAG Awards; see all TV winners
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: 10 favorite speeches
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Downton Abbey'; 'SNL'; 'Galavant'; 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recaps
- 'Revenge'; 'Girls'; 'Togetherness'; 'Looking' recaps