Legendary singer Little Richard has been released from the hospital following hip surgery and is recovering at his home near Nashville, Tennessee, the Associated Press reports. Richard, who turns 77 later this week, says he plans to perform again, telling the AP that next year he’ll “be shouting ‘Shut Up’ and rocking like the old days.”
Dec 1 2009 09:39 PM ET
Little Richard released from hospital
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- 'Transformers 4' gig for Li Bingbing: Report
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 410
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 545
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 371