Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, banker Marc Mezvinsky, People reports. The couple reportedly announced their decision to friends and family the day after Thanksgiving. Mezvinsky’s parents are former U.S. congressional representatives Ed Mezvinsky and Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, while Clinton’s parents are former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Nov 30 2009 10:54 AM ET
Chelsea Clinton engaged to longtime boyfriend
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4