Saturday Night Live will welcome hosts Blake Lively, Taylor Lautner and James Franco in December. Gossip Girl star Lively will appear on Dec. 5 with musical guest Rihanna; New Moon star Lautner will appear with Bon Jovi on Dec. 12; and Franco — the big-screen actor currently appearing on General Hospital – will appear with Muse on Dec. 19.
Blake Lively, Taylor Lautner and James Franco to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees