Variety reports that Tommy Lee Jones has dropped out of The Lincoln Lawyer. Jones, who had been attached to direct and co-star with Matthew McConaughey, has left because of creative differences on the script. The project is an adaptation of Michael Connelly’s novel. Lakeshore plans to search for another director and start shooting in spring 2010.
Nov 24 2009 04:00 AM ET
Tommy Lee Jones leaves 'Lincoln Lawyer'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake