The advocacy group Parents Television Council is asking its members to contact ABC, Dick Clark Productions, and the show’s advertisers to complain about the “tasteless […] Read the full post.
Parents Television Council slams ABC for 'vulgar' American Music Awards broadcast
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 25 superlative Scrooges
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
Top 5 Most Read
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP