The advocacy group Parents Television Council is asking its members to contact ABC, Dick Clark Productions, and the show’s advertisers to complain about the “tasteless […] Read the full post.
Parents Television Council slams ABC for 'vulgar' American Music Awards broadcast
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- 'Flash' intel on Pied Piper intro: He's the 'evil Harry Potter'
- 'Agent Carter' bosses answer burning Q's on what's ahead: 'a nice big curveball to each episode'
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'State of Affairs'; more TV recaps
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
Top 5 Most Read
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP