The advocacy group Parents Television Council is asking its members to contact ABC, Dick Clark Productions, and the show’s advertisers to complain about the “tasteless […] Read the full post.
Parents Television Council slams ABC for 'vulgar' American Music Awards broadcast
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?
- Jaimie Alexander previews 'Agents of SHIELD'
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge