Two unidentified women were slightly injured earlier today in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain, according to the Hollywood Reporter, when seven bulls being used in a rehearsal for the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie Knight & Day escaped from the set. The two stars were not present during the incident. The bulls broke free and ran through the streets to a nearby beach. Director Jose Luis Escolar said he does not know how the bulls got loose. Filming was scheduled to start tomorrow but has been postponed until further notice.
Bulls escape set of Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie, injure two
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'If I Stay' aims to evict 'Turtles' from top spot at box office
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Binge watcher rises to EW's 24-hour Emmy challenge, adds live Twitter commentary
- Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift video showdown: Pick your winner
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Emmys 2014: Who Will Win...and Who Should