Two unidentified women were slightly injured earlier today in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain, according to the Hollywood Reporter, when seven bulls being used in a rehearsal for the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie Knight & Day escaped from the set. The two stars were not present during the incident. The bulls broke free and ran through the streets to a nearby beach. Director Jose Luis Escolar said he does not know how the bulls got loose. Filming was scheduled to start tomorrow but has been postponed until further notice.
Bulls escape set of Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie, injure two
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes