Two unidentified women were slightly injured earlier today in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain, according to the Hollywood Reporter, when seven bulls being used in a rehearsal for the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie Knight & Day escaped from the set. The two stars were not present during the incident. The bulls broke free and ran through the streets to a nearby beach. Director Jose Luis Escolar said he does not know how the bulls got loose. Filming was scheduled to start tomorrow but has been postponed until further notice.
Bulls escape set of Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie, injure two
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'